The Tom Tom Club

Join the Owners Club for Naim Users & Share Your Stories

Your Naim Story (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Music Rules Naim Vs Linn Old Codgers Log

Guys Tonite I had the privelege to listen to  the classic combo of linn naim best buddies but guys i have listened tonite to blly joel and…

Started by Mark Edward Ritchie

0 Apr 5, 2013

My story

For years i dreamed of owning a NAIM system, however finances would never allow; or so i thought! simply by stopping smoking i had my syste…

Started by Pep Riotto

0 Mar 19, 2013

A bit of me!

I am 53 years old, married with two kids. I work as a Program Manager in in the IT world. My HIFI passion started at the age of 11 years o…

Started by Salvo Carra

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Burke

short hifi story and waiting for a ND5XS

I'm waiting for a ND5XS to arrive to replace my cd 5xs. Hope the streamer doesn"t sound worse then the cd? Being new in the digital world…

Started by Fred40

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Fred40

Howard's System

My mainly NAIM system has grown from it's original, by accident entry in to NAIN land of 12s/NAP160. This 1989 purchase of a new LP12 had…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Howard Sanders

Adventues in Naim

I am currently enjoying my naim system, i have been aware of Naim for many years, I purchased my nac 122x pre & nap 150x power amps las…

Started by Yves

0 Feb 8, 2013

Ron's Naim Story

I think I first heard Naim at the New York Stereophile Show in 1986 or 1987 -- a Naim tonearm on a Linn Sondek LP12, Naim pre and power, an…

Started by Ronald Gordon

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ronald Gordon

My Naim history

I bought my first Naim amps in the mid eighties, a NAP 110 and NAC 42.5 and used them on my main system up until the beginning of this year…

Started by Paul Hughes

0 Dec 19, 2012

Steve's System

James asked me to give a potted history of my experience with Naim. Here goes: 1987 Linn LP12 with Basik arm, Creek amp and Linn Index Spea…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Johnson

Brad's System

My Naim system building journey started with a physical one.   Having decided in 2004 to build a classic active Isobarik system, I contacte…

Started by Brad Stubbings

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Tom Tom Audio

RSS

Forum

Welcome to the Tom Tom Club

About the Tom Tom Club

2 discussions

The Naim Archive

8 discussions

Your Naim Story

The place to post details of your Naim systems

44 discussions

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Pep Riotto posted a photo

hytMy UnitiLite

Got this is April, had a NAIM separates system before:CD5XNAC110XNAP150XFLATCAP 2Supplied By Tom Tom in 2009 after my previous NAIM system was stolen in a burglary (Equivalents in the slimline range CD 3.5 et al)This system never really had the zing…
Oct 20

© 2017   Created by Tom Tom Audio.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service