The Tom Tom Club

Join the Owners Club for Naim Users & Share Your Stories

Your Naim Story (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Real Music Rules Naim Vs Linn Old Codgers Log

Guys Tonite I had the privelege to listen to  the classic combo of linn naim best buddies but guys i have listened tonite to blly joel and…

Started by Mark Edward Ritchie

0 Apr 5, 2013

My story

For years i dreamed of owning a NAIM system, however finances would never allow; or so i thought! simply by stopping smoking i had my syste…

Started by Pep Riotto

0 Mar 19, 2013

A bit of me!

I am 53 years old, married with two kids. I work as a Program Manager in in the IT world. My HIFI passion started at the age of 11 years o…

Started by Salvo Carra

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Burke

short hifi story and waiting for a ND5XS

I'm waiting for a ND5XS to arrive to replace my cd 5xs. Hope the streamer doesn"t sound worse then the cd? Being new in the digital world…

Started by Fred40

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Fred40

Howard's System

My mainly NAIM system has grown from it's original, by accident entry in to NAIN land of 12s/NAP160. This 1989 purchase of a new LP12 had…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Howard Sanders

Adventues in Naim

I am currently enjoying my naim system, i have been aware of Naim for many years, I purchased my nac 122x pre & nap 150x power amps las…

Started by Yves

0 Feb 8, 2013

Ron's Naim Story

I think I first heard Naim at the New York Stereophile Show in 1986 or 1987 -- a Naim tonearm on a Linn Sondek LP12, Naim pre and power, an…

Started by Ronald Gordon

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ronald Gordon

My Naim history

I bought my first Naim amps in the mid eighties, a NAP 110 and NAC 42.5 and used them on my main system up until the beginning of this year…

Started by Paul Hughes

0 Dec 19, 2012

Steve's System

James asked me to give a potted history of my experience with Naim. Here goes: 1987 Linn LP12 with Basik arm, Creek amp and Linn Index Spea…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Johnson

Brad's System

My Naim system building journey started with a physical one.   Having decided in 2004 to build a classic active Isobarik system, I contacte…

Started by Brad Stubbings

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Tom Tom Audio

RSS

Forum

Welcome to the Tom Tom Club

About the Tom Tom Club

2 discussions

The Naim Archive

8 discussions

Your Naim Story

The place to post details of your Naim systems

44 discussions

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Latest Activity

Tom Tom Audio posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Paul stephenson is now a member of The Tom Tom Club
5 hours ago
Tom Tom Audio posted a blog post

Super Lumina Home Demonstrations

Contact us to experience these extraordinary cables in your own systemSee More
Thursday
Tom Tom Audio posted blog posts
Mar 29
Rich Lewis is now a member of The Tom Tom Club
Mar 29
Profile IconAlan Chow and Greg joined The Tom Tom Club
Mar 28

A Free Naim Powerline Lite Mains Lead Worth £95 When You Purchase a Pre-Loved Naim Item in March*

See our Latest Pre-Loved Stock Here  Latest Items Include:Naim NAC 552 DRNaim NAC 52Naim NAP 300 DRNaim Nait XS 2Naim XPS 2 DRNaim Supercap DR See More
Mar 10

Coming Soon! The New Kudos Titan 707 on Demonstration

Developed from the ground breaking Titan 808, the new Kudos Titan 707 delivers the same breath-taking performance in a more compact and affordable package. We got our order in early and have managed to secure one of the first pairs which will be available for demonstration in May. Please form an orderly queue for a…See More
Feb 28

© 2017   Created by Tom Tom Audio.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service