The Tom Tom Club

Join the Owners Club for Naim Users

Your Naim Story (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My story

For years i dreamed of owning a NAIM system, however finances would never allow; or so i thought! simply by stopping smoking i had my syste…

Started by Pep Riotto

0 Mar 19, 2013

A bit of me!

I am 53 years old, married with two kids. I work as a Program Manager in in the IT world. My HIFI passion started at the age of 11 years o…

Started by Salvo Carra

1 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Dave Burke

short hifi story and waiting for a ND5XS

I'm waiting for a ND5XS to arrive to replace my cd 5xs. Hope the streamer doesn"t sound worse then the cd? Being new in the digital world…

Started by Fred40

1 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Fred40

Howard's System

My mainly NAIM system has grown from it's original, by accident entry in to NAIN land of 12s/NAP160. This 1989 purchase of a new LP12 had…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Howard Sanders

Adventues in Naim

I am currently enjoying my naim system, i have been aware of Naim for many years, I purchased my nac 122x pre & nap 150x power amps las…

Started by Yves

0 Feb 8, 2013

Ron's Naim Story

I think I first heard Naim at the New York Stereophile Show in 1986 or 1987 -- a Naim tonearm on a Linn Sondek LP12, Naim pre and power, an…

Started by Ronald Gordon

2 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by Ronald Gordon

My Naim history

I bought my first Naim amps in the mid eighties, a NAP 110 and NAC 42.5 and used them on my main system up until the beginning of this year…

Started by Paul Hughes

0 Dec 19, 2012

Steve's System

James asked me to give a potted history of my experience with Naim. Here goes: 1987 Linn LP12 with Basik arm, Creek amp and Linn Index Spea…

Started by Tom Tom Audio

5 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Steve Johnson

Brad's System

My Naim system building journey started with a physical one.   Having decided in 2004 to build a classic active Isobarik system, I contacte…

Started by Brad Stubbings

1 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Tom Tom Audio

Driving from Scotland

I first discovered James and Tom Tom in 2010 when I was looking for a pre-owned 252 & Supercap combo. James had one in stock so I decid…

Started by Kevin Grady

2 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Kevin Grady

RSS

Forum

Welcome to the Tom Tom Club

About the Tom Tom Club

2 discussions

The Naim Archive

8 discussions

Your Naim Story

The place to post details of your Naim systems

43 discussions

Photos

• Add Photos

Latest Activity

Tom Tom Audio posted a blog post

You bought the amplifier...Now get the T-Shirt!!

We are delighted to now offer the full range of official Naim Merchandise to purchase on our on-line shop, alongside a full range of Naim parts & accessories plus the largest selection of pre-loved Naim components on the planet.Take a look here Genuine Naim Audio parts, cables and audio accessories (tomtomaudioshop.com)…See More
Feb 24, 2021
Profile IconNeil Harper, Tim Crowe, Owen Rothwell and 9 more joined The Tom Tom Club
Feb 24, 2021
Profile IconPaul Reiterbund, Adrian Jewell, Howard Brookes and 10 more joined The Tom Tom Club
Sep 9, 2020
Tom Tom Audio posted a blog post

Welcome Back

We are delighted to announce that from Monday 15th June we will be re-opening our showroom for demonstrations by appointment only. With private parking right next to our building and thorough cleaning of the demonstration area between visitors, we are able to offer you a safe ’socially-distanced’ environment in which to evaluate your next upgrade with complete peace of…See More
Jun 11, 2020
Tom Tom Audio posted blog posts
Apr 9, 2020
Tom Tom Audio posted blog posts
Apr 1, 2020
A blog post by Tom Tom Audio was featured

Keeping a Safe Distance

By taking every precaution I’ve managed to keep our on-line shop open for parts, accessories and pre-loved items: - click here  https://tomtomaudioshop.com/See More
Apr 1, 2020
Profile IconRobbie Inglis and Andrew Ashby joined The Tom Tom Club
Apr 1, 2020

© 2024   Created by Tom Tom Audio.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service